Health Benefits of Mango
Mango season is herreee!!! This is one of my favorite fruits. On a good day, i can eat 10 at a stretch. Bad habit, I know, especially as each mango packs a good amount of calories, but what is a girl supposed to do?
Mangoes are preponderant in this part of the world and when they are ripe, you can’t but help yourself to one. There are different species of mangoes but i hate the cherry or kerosene mangoes urgh!
They can be eaten alone or used in smoothies for a delish drink! One cup of mangoes, which is about 2255gms contains 102 calories.
Latest 2018 Styles
If you love mangoes as much as i do, peep below for the health benefits you get from eating those babies
- Antioxidants in mangoes help prevent some cancer
- Promotes healthy eyes
- Can be used in a mask, helps in clearing the skin
- Prevent heat stroke by cooling down the body
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the body
- Improves digestion
- May help with sexual life by promoting healthy sex
- It can help boost the immune system