Everyone wants glowing skin but attaining it is usually somewhat hard. You could have a zit free skin this minute and the next, a zit is popping up somewhere on your face. Follow the steps below and you are well on your way to your best skin.
- The Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing routine is majorly underrated. If you haven’t been doing it already, today is when you start, and once you do, you’ll not want to stop. Do this morning and night, you’ll notice a difference.
- Your face is always collecting gunk from the pollution and dust it is exposed to, and the dead skin and natural oils that accumulate on it. Using a gentle cleanser to remove this buildup will unclog your pores, preventing issues like acne. The choice of cleanser depends on your skin type and what suits it best. Using a toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no residual oil or dust remains on the surface. Natural toners like rose water, green tea, and white vinegar work well to restore your skin’s pH balance while tightening your pores. End the routine with a good moisturizer. This is the base of any skin care routine.
- Make sure you always remove your makeup before you sleep. The skin needs to breathe overnight and makeup prevents that.
- At least once or twice a week, exfoliate your skin to remove the layers of dead skin, sure to leave you with a more healthy glow and brighter skin.
- Eat fresh fruits, greens, sufficient protein and vitamins. A diet rich in vitamin C and low in fats and sugar promotes a glowing skin.
- Drink lots of water daily, at least 8 glasses if not more. Also, eats fruits and vegetables that have a high water content such as watermelon, cucumber, orange etc.
- Exercise regularly. Running, jogging and yoga will give your body the necessary blood circulation, and also accelerate the cleansing process of your entire body. You will notice a glow on your face after working out.