Facial foundation is the make-up canvas, in my opinion. Applying your foundation well is important in the achievement of a flawless face. A lot of women still haven’t gotten this important step right. Here are tips/ steps to getting your foundation right every time.
- Start with a clean and moisturized face, you can also use a foundation primer for a smoother application
- Whether you are using a brush, sponge or fingers, ensure your application tools are clean.
- Using the back of your hand, pour a little foundation on and use your application tool to dab on the foundation. Distribute the dots on your cheeks, chin and forehead
- Blend the product well using your application tool. Blend product well into your hairline, jaw and neck. A demarcation line showing between your foundation and actual skin colour is not nice.
- Blend make-up by moving in circular motion, working in small areas across the face
- Set the foundation with loose or pressed powder. This enables the foundation last all day.
I prefer to use a brush when applying mine, do you have any tips or tricks you swear by? Share yours!