Perfect Natural Makeup Look
Do you want to use makeup and at the same time look like you are not wearing Makeup.These are steps to get the Perfect Natural Makeup Look
First of you perfect your skin so that makeup blends in easily‚Wash your face with a cleanser and a soft cloth to gently exfoliate your skin.
Latest 2018 Styles On Amillionstyles
[highlight]Moisturizing and Even out your skin tone[/highlight]
Use a lotion that contains SPF,You can even go slightly deeper to warm up your complexion, says New York City makeup artist Polly Osmond. Apply it like a basic moisturizer.
[highlight]Conceal your flaws[/highlight]
Conceal your flaws with a concealer. For dark circles, swipe the wand under your eyes, then pat with a finger to blend. Dont use too much concealer.
If you have an oily skin then you can use a matte powder
[highlight]How to apply:[/highlight]
Apply the powder with a brush,use it a circular motion; this will leave an undetectable veil of cover-up.
Cream blushes in a soft peach with a slight sheen gives the skin an amazing subtle glow.
[highlight]Eyes and Lips[/highlight]
When Defining your eyes and lips make sure you’re using the lightest touch, do your makeup in daylight, if possible. Put up your mirror near a window.
- Choose 3 shadows in varying shades of the same color family. Try the maybelline Nudes Expert wear Pallete
- Apply a wash of the lightest color from lash line to brow bone.
- Apply a slightly darker color to lid.
- Using your darkest shade and a light hand, blend the shadow into the crease.
- blend properly till the shadow lines are blurred and you have gotten what looks like an effortless wash of color across the eye.
A sheer lipstick with lipgloss is [highlight]Perfect[/highlight] to give your lips a subtle lips.