Drawing the perfect eyebrow doesn’t have to be difficult. With our easy to follow instructions, you will be drawing your brows like a professional.
Steps To Follow:
1. Brush the brows along their natural lines
2. Gently trace the bottom part of the brow following the natural arch with a pencil that matches your skintone.
3. Make sure to trace the brows to the end/align with your natural arch
4. Trace the upper brow just like the the lower area described in step 2
5. Make sure to trace the entire line to the end of the upper brow
6. Gently fill in the brows with the brow pencil
7. Brush the brows to to set the brows naturally
8. Define the brow bone with concealer of foundation as deemed fit and you are fab to go!
If you follow these procedures, you’ll be able to draw your brows yourself and perfectly too. Make sure you practice at all times to be perfect at it. For easier understanding, we have sourced the video below to aid and guide you. The video is by beauty blogger Toni Laoye. Watch and learn. Remember to leave a comment in the comment box below. We will love to hear from you.