One of the key steps to having radiant, younger looking skin is to get rid of old, dry, dead skin cells. And the best way to do that, or course, is to exfoliate. You can use a homemade scrub to exfoliate.
You do not have to cover up your spots with makeup, or subject yourself to harsh chemicals in order to get beautiful skin. Chemicals are harmful to the skin as most skin problems can be traced back to the use of chemicals on the skin. This can be in the form of bad lightening creams and chemical peels.
Organic/natural products are better solutions to skin related problems. They heal your skin without future consequences. They’re also effective as skin lighteners and toners.
- Blender/stick blender
- Mixing spoon
- Mixing bowls
- Jar for storage.
Latest 2018 Styles On Amillionstyles
- Vinegar (acv)
- Almond oil
- Coconut oil (optional)
- Blend the sugar and keep aside
- Put 1/2 cup of sugar in a bowl, and add 3 tbsp of tumeric. Mix well
- In another bowl, put 3tbsp of ACV,slice 2 lemons and add to the acv, mix well.
- Add the 1tbsp of honey, 10 drops of almond oil and 1tbsp of coconut oil to the ACV mixture. Mix everything together.
- Now add your mixture to the sugar and tumeric, and mix well. If it’s too thick, add rosewater.
- If it’s too light, add more sugar.
- Put in your jar and seal.