Watermelon is a very delicious and refreshing low-calorie fruit. It has a high water content and also many other essential nutrients which include lycopene and Vitamin C. It contains only 46 calories per cup, which is a good snacking option for weight watchers, but it’s high in vitamin C, vitamin A and many healthy plant compounds.
Here are quick benefits of watermelon
1. It helps hydrate the body due to its high water content. Watermelons are 92% water.
2. It is packed with beneficial nutrients which include Vitamins A, B1, B5, B6, C, Magnesium, Carotenoids, Cucurbitacin E, Lycopene among others. Some of these nutrients may help improve heart health and prevent cancer.
Latest 2018 Styles On Amillionstyles
3. It may lower inflammation and oxidative Stress
4. It may also help prevent macular degeneration
5. It may help relieve muscle soreness
6. It’s good for skin and hair