The Nigeria weather is hot almost every other day and this makes it hard for makeup to stay on all day. Here are some tips to help beat the heat in Nigeria
- Use primer: After cleaning your face, do your normal skincare routine and apply primer last. Let it settle in for a bit before doing your makeup. You cant build a house on the ground without a foundation. Not using primer is just asking for trouble.
- Try to be conscious of not touching your face: I know it’s hot, you’re feeling sweaty and gross, but do not do it!!! Touching your face not only ruins your makeup, but you allowing bacteria to get to your pores. Most of the time its almost impossible not to touch your face so make sure your hands and nails are clean and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Wear your hair back: When your Hair in or around your face it can wipe off your makeup as well, so pin it back during the high heat of the day.
- Use a setting spray: This seals your makeup in and helps to keep it in place longer. Respray every few hours if you feel the need to do that.
Latest 2018 Styles
- Carry your face powder and face blotting papers with you. Every couple of hours blot off excess oil (When i slay blot do not rub off Just Blot) and apply a thin layer of powder.
- You can use waterproof mascara and eyeliner:Your Eyelids can get quite greasy throughout the day, using waterproof products will help you to combat this. Make sure to blot your eyelids with blotting papers regularly as well, that’s easy to forget to do.