Every make-up user wants to keep their foundation and the rest of their makeup looking as good at the end of the day, as when they stepped out from the house. Here are some quick tips on how to keep your foundation matte for the whole day:
Latest asoebi 2019 Styles
- After moisturizing your face, always use a primer. This helps create a smooth canvas for your foundation to easily glide on.
- Set your primer with a powder. Even if you skipped step one, ensure you do step two. I have found that on the days i applied powder underneath my foundation, less oil seeped through to the surface and my face stayed matte.
- Use a matte or an oil free foundation
- Be liberal in your use of foundation, don’t use too much
- Set your eyebrows with an oil controlling powder
- Set your concealer with powder immediately after concealing to avoid it creasing
- Set your overall face with your powder’s exact colour; Press your powder in and not sweep it over your face
- Use fix plus(matte type) to spray and set your entire face.
Ensure you use quality make-up products. Quality doesn’t always mean big name brands, but it must not be adulterated make-up. Purchase your make-up from a trusted dealer!