Are you confident about your intelligence? Do you think you’re smarter than the average person? Well, it’s time to put those beliefs to the test with some challenging quiz questions. We’ve compiled a list of tricky questions that will test your critical thinking skills, general knowledge, and deductive reasoning abilities.
These questions are not your typical “What is the capital of France?” or “Who invented the telephone?” type of questions. Instead, they will require you to think outside the box and apply creative problem-solving skills.
So, are you ready to prove your intelligence? Let’s dive into the questions, grab a pen, notebook and no GOOGLING.
- A man goes into a restaurant and orders albatross. The restaurant owner tells him they don’t serve albatross, and the man leaves. Why did the man order albatross in the first place?
- Two cars are traveling towards each other on a highway. One is going at 50 miles per hour, and the other is going at 60 miles per hour. They are 100 miles apart. How long will it take for them to collide?
- If you rearrange the letters “O E S N,” what word do you get?
- A man is pushing his car uphill. He stops when he gets to a hotel. Why did he stop?
- There are 30 cows in a field, and 28 chickens. How many didn’t?
- What number comes next in the sequence? 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, ?
- A man is born in 1965, but he is only 18 years old in 1980. How is that possible?
- What has a heart that doesn’t beat?
- How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?
- What’s always in front of you but can’t be seen?
These questions might seem simple at first glance, but don’t let that fool you. Many of them require careful thinking and logical reasoning. If you can answer them all correctly, you can consider yourself a true genius.
So, what are the answers? Here they are:
- The man wanted to see if the restaurant served albatross, and if they did, he would know they were serving something illegal.
- They will not collide. As they are traveling towards each other, they will pass each other before they can collide.
- He was playing a game of Monopoly, and he landed on the “Hotel” space.
- 2. The statement “How many didn’t?” is a bit trickier than it seems. We tend to focus on the total number of cows and chickens and forget that the word “didn’t” suggests that we’re looking for the number of animals that are not present. So, if we subtract the number of cows from the total number of animals, we get 2.
- 11, as the sequence consists of odd numbers.
- He was born in Room 1965 of a hospital.
- An artichoke
- Once. After you subtract 10 from 100, you’re left with 90, not 100, so you can’t subtract it again.
- The future.
How did you do? Did you get them all right? Congratulate yourself if you did, and don’t worry if you didn’t. These questions were designed to challenge you, and they’re not indicative of your overall intelligence.
Regardless of your score, taking quizzes like these is always a great way to exercise your brain and improve your critical thinking skills. So, don’t be afraid to take on more challenging questions like these to keep your mind sharp and active.
Leave a Reply