Style Dissection Lookbook 7 Featuring Tiffany Battle
Our style dissect series is a deep look at fashion pieces worn by fashion enthusiasts. It is an opportunity to look at a breakdown of lovely pieces worn by people who love fashion and know how to combine these pieces well. Where possible, we will also tell you where they got their fashion items and how much, if we are able to track down that information.
Today’s style dissection lookbook 7 is a deviation from the regular styles we see. The whole aim of fashion and style is to break barriers and this is what Tiffany does with her stripe on stripe combination which she managed to pull off very well.
This is not a combination many would have thought of donning but she makes it work! In fact, her high-low hem dress reminds me of an agbada and I won’t be surprised if the designer got her inspiration from one.
Latest 2018 Styles On Amillionstyles
Tiffany’s casual look is further emphasized with a fedora cap and lovely monochrome brogue shoes and a cute fancy bag too. Her choker is also a thing of beauty. Tiffany certainly made a fashion statement with this ensemble!
After perusing her style, kindly scroll to the end of this post to see our breakdown on Tiffany’s look.
A breakdown of Tiffany’s look:
- Shirt: She got the striped shirt from H&M.You can also get alternatives from the same store at $29.99 for the Linen-blend Shirt or the Cotton Shirt for $12.99
- Dress: The dress is a Sarah Swann Shirring Cocoon cotton striped Dress with a high-low hem, which retails at $360.00
Shoes: The shoes are Pour La Victoire Oxford Shoes and you can cop a similar pair with the Men’s Stockwell Medium/Wide Memory Foam Wing Tip Oxford at $89.99 from famousfootwear.com
- Bag: Ellia Wang Bag – Mini Flower Bag in Black and White, which sells at $558.00
- Cap: The cap is Jack + Lucy Black Fedora, which is no longer available.
- Neckpiece: Her choker is the Mimilore Necklace – Cyprus Sun which sells for $395.00