Style Dissection Lookbook 21 Featuring Fisayo Longe In Checked Jacket
Our style dissect series is a deep look at fashion pieces worn by fashion enthusiasts. It is an opportunity to look at a breakdown of lovely pieces worn by people who love fashion and know how to combine these pieces well. Where possible, we will also tell you where they got their fashion items and how much, if we are able to track down that information.
Having given you a glimpse of what to expect of the style dissection series, we now go to our fashion enthusiast of today: Fisayo Longe.
Fisayo is a Nigerian based in London and she also owns her own fashion label, Kai collective, thereby taking her fashion game to the next level.
Latest 2018 Styles
Fisayo recently fell in love with the checked jacket look for its versatility in styling options. She got this piece from H&M. She got it in a bugger size because of her need to wear it as a dress too.
She paired this look with a black turtle top, a pair of sexy black pumps and a black “upside down” purse too. Don’t you just love the overall look??
Take a look through the pictures and scroll down to see our breakdown of her look!
A breakdown of Fisayo’s look:
- Jacket: Mango Prince of Wales blazer £69.99 (an alternative to the H&M)
- Earrings: Asos Gogo Philip Gold Plated Hoop Earrings £12.00.
- Shoes: Casadei Thin stiletto heeled pumps for £540 from farfetch.com
- Bag: Jacquemus Le Sac A L’Enver Upside Down Bag for £792. It is sold out on farfetch.com
- Socks: Asos Leg Avenue Fishnet Socks £3.00
Img Src: Mirrorme.me