Style Dissection Lookbook 16 Featuring Monica Awe-Etuk
Our style dissect series is a deep look at fashion pieces worn by fashion enthusiasts. It is an opportunity to look at a breakdown of lovely pieces worn by people who love fashion and know how to combine these pieces well. Where possible, we will also tell you where they got their fashion items and how much, if we are able to track down that information. Having given you a glimpse of what to expect of the style dissection series, we now go to our fashion enthusiast of today: Monica Awe-Etuk
Monica paid homage to the Boho-chic look in this her outfit. She paired the boho style kimono with some lovely black ruffle hem jeans, a silk chiffon beige top and colorful (color-block) platform shoes. This is a very casual look and the array of colors is certain to draw attention.
She paired her outfit with some lovely sky blue statement earrings, pink Gucci shades and a beige colored box bag. She looks gorgeous as always.
Latest 2017 Styles
Take a look through Monica’s outfit and scroll down to see our breakdown of her style
A breakdown of Monica’s Outfit
- Kimono Jacket: Azalea Robe Kimono from anthropologie.com. It is sold out on the site
- Jeans: Paige Rafaela Mid-Rise Skinny Cropped Ruffle Petite Jeans also from anthropologie.com. It retails for $239.
- Bag: Mark Cross Grace Small Box Leather Shoulder Bag for $2,195. She got it from saksfifthavenue.com
- Earrings: Criselda Ball Drop Earrings $48 from baublebar.com
- Sunglasses: Gucci Glitter Sunglasses $375 from Nordstrom.com
Img Src: Monica Awe-Etuk
SEE MORE STYLE BREAKDOWN HERE Style Dissection Lookbook 15: Stella Uzo