If you are struggling to get your plus-size clothing right and be fashionable, then you need to learn some basic styling tips to help you. Listed below is a styling guide for plus size women.
* Wear statement jewellery: Highlight your strengths and hide your flaws, by taking the attention away from your weight. Wear statement jewellery like a choker neckpiece with your outfits. It will make you look effortlessly stylish.
* Make black your best friend: Fall in love with darker shades and ditch the pastel shades, as best is the black shade. Black-hued clothes will add glamour style and, of course, make you slimmer.
* Wear shapewear: Invest in a good quality tummy tucker. It will flatten your body and elegantly accentuate the curves.
* Sheer and summery bodysuits: Pick plunging neck numbers to make sure you give your figure the accentuation it deserves. Pair them up with a rugged blue denim and classic white sneakers.
Asymmetrical stripes: Stripes got a bad name in the past, but these days, brands and designers have figured out how to use the optical illusion for good. Asymmetrical stripes make curvy women look svelte and taller. Just look for stripes that angle inward towards your waistline, for a flattering silhouette.
* Monochrome dressing: A monochromatic outfit can do wonders with a linear, long, continued line which is universally flattering. Just ensure that you pick a colour that complements your skin tone and add a colourful accessory to your outfit to keep the look from getting boring.
Check out How Style Contributor Eki Ogunbor Looks Chic As A Plus-Size Woman