Video: Watch How To Create A Glam Make-up Look.
Sometimes you want to upgrade your makeup look with some popping eyes and lip colours. This glam look is most suitable for a night party look, owambe, dinners and other glamorous or party events.
Creating this look is not a walk in the park though as it requires practice AND the right tools and products for your skin.
The sophisticated look is always a win any day, but remember, it is not suitable for work or school. Watch this video tutorial by Princess Bellaaa to see how she did this.
Products used to create the look:
– Beauty Bakery Makeup Dark Brown Brownie Dipbrow
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer 6
– La Girl pro concealer in the shade “Toast”
– Kiss Set It And Forget It Powder – Earth
– Juvias Place Blush Volume 1 Palette
– Juvia Place Douce And The Festival Palette
– Huda Beauty 520 Nutmeg Foundation
– Black up contour stick in 03 – Tarte Shape Tape – Deep
– Nyx Matte Liquid Liner – Glitter – ARTS and CRAFT store
– Lashes – Huda Beauty Samantha
– Black Radiance Medium to Deep contour palette
— Mac Nightmoth Liner with Huda Beauty FAMOUS
– Water Line pigment – STARGAZER pigments –
Iman Cosmetics Pressed Powder in Dark
– Ardell Bottom Lashes
In the dynamic world of fashion, trends come and go, but one style that has…
Step into a world of rich cultural heritage and impeccable style as we explore the…
Welcome to another edition of Woman Crush Wednesday, where we celebrate the achievements and charisma…