Sunblocks are formulated to shield against UVB rays, while sunscreens protect against UVA. In order to fully protect your skin, choose a broad-spectrum protection formulated sunscreen that will protect against both UVA and UVB rays.
Sunblocks, such as zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, are highly effective in protecting against both UVA and UVB rays, the types of UV radiation that cause sunburn and skin cancer.
2tsp virgin coconut oil
2tsp organic Shea butter
2tsp vitamin E oil
1tsp avocado oil
1tsp sweet almond oil
6-8 drops lavender essential oil
– Melt the virgin oil and organic Shea butter in a double boiler
– After melting bring it down and add vitamin E oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil and mix together then add lavender essential oil.
1tsp Aloe Vera oil
1tsp Zinc oxide
2tsp coconut oil
2tsp Shea butter
5 drops lavender essential oil
– Add everything in a bowl except lavender essential oil, melt on a top of a double boiler, bring it down after melting and allow it to cool.
– Add 5 drops lavender essential oil and mix
– then carefully pour into container of your choice.
We are delighted to present you with the stunning styles we spotted on Instagram over…
Today, we're soaking up all the sweetness as Yetunde and Deji endows us with their…
We're definitely loving these amazing shots from Fatima nd Malik's wedding dinner. From the smiles…
Hello, Asoebi Lovers! We love it when guests go out of their way to look…
We are overjoyed with the pre-wedding photos of Ibi and Idris, who are on their…