The cut crease is equivalent to a killer smokey eye
Makeup Tools Needed
Use the right tools when applying this makeup look, here are the tools to create the perfect cut crease look
The Major key to creating an expert application and finish to a cut crease look are Makeup brushes
- A Flat shader brush
- A Smudge brush
- Angled liner brush
- Small crease brush
- Pencil brush
- Precision brush
You would also need a wide range of shades of eyeshadow to create this look.
- First of all you start by using a primer on your eyelid so it can last longer
- Take your angled liner brush and draw a thin line of gel liner just above your natural crease, then slightly wing it out at the end.
- Smudge and blend the line upwards with a dense smudge brush dipped in black shadow.
- Start with a medium toned shadow on a small crease brush, blending upwards toward the brow,apply it on the eyelid from the lash line to the crease and along the lower lash line.
- Then create a sharp crease using a precision brush and the darkest shade.Follow the shape of your natural crease making a single line of color ending just before your upper lash line.
- Redo your original crease line by going back over with the gel or cream liner.
- Use a liquid liner to create a dramatic winged cat eye line.
- Coat your top and bottom lashes with mascara.