Hello ladies, trust your weekend was awesome and this week is another great one and in that motion, here’s how to create that Bronzed Makeup Look you’ve been craving for. As we all know, creating a bronzed makeup look gives us that radiant glow to our skin and it gives us a sun kissed look. Find how to do it below!
- Firstly Apply a primer so your makeup will adhere more evenly.A primer helps in making pores less noticeable.
- Cover blemishes and under-eye circles with concealer and translucent powder
- Use a foundation that is one or two shades darker than your complexion, Blend in your foundation from your face,all the way down to your neck.
- If your have an oily skin, dust your face with a translucent powder
- Use bronzer to contour your cheekbones and add a glow. Choose matt bronzing powder in taupe or natural shades – nothing too orange.Make Use of a blusher brush to apply just under your cheekbones and sweep up towards your ears.
- Highlight the face: Use a highlighter on your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, and a little on your chin to help create the illusion of healthy, glowing skin.
Latest 2018 Styles On Amillionstyles
- For your eyelids, a shimmering soft brown eye shadow should be blended all over the eyelid stopping at the crease then wrap the color around the eye and blend into the outer corner
Complete your eye makeup with a mascara on both the top and bottom lashes.
Add a glossy lip colour in a sunny coral shadeFollow these steps and get yourself looking like a bronzed goddess 🙂